søndag 5. april 2015

My very first selfmade dress!





I've spent the past 14 days constructing this dress, and I've invested a massive amount of hours in it. It's very time consuming learning yourself to sew via YouTube! Every single time I second guessed myself I had to see whether there was a video with the correct solution. Usually the only way you'll ever learn to sew is by failing - again and again and AGAIN. Which I did so many times. I even made this dress two times in a different fabric before I made it in this fabric, which I bought in Paris. I just didn't trust myself enough to start of with the finest fabric - thank god I had that much insight!

Either way, I'm planning on sewing a lot this year - there will be more exciting garments soon!

Pics by Martin Tuft Torvund


2 kommentarer:

  1. This looks fantastic, especially for your first selfmade dress! The first dress I ever made was a simple wrap dress, and even that took WAAAAY too many hours. Looks like your efforts were worth it though :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you! It's crazy how much time you spend - but I think it's worth it when you wear it!

      Slett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...