fredag 14. november 2014

Blue smokey eye look





I decided to play around a little more with makeup, and created this look with a new eyeshadow and lipstick by MAC cosmetics. First I applied a primer (MAC prep + prime), then MAC Mineralize SPF15 foundation using a brush. Then I applied my long time favourite concealer from Lancôme followed by eye primer, highlighter and a bronzer by Tarte I use for shading.  My friend Regine recently recommended me to try the dipbrow pomade for eyebrows by Anastasia, and it's truly great - I'm so pleased both with consistency and the ability to draw "more" brow. The powder thingy from Makeup Store just didn't cut it. I use dark brow, and I think it's a suitable color. As for the blush, I cling to MAC peaches sheertone blush.

Done with complexion, and I'm adding my new MAC eyeshadow STEAMY to the inner eye towards the middle. Then I add TILT shadow (both frost shadows) in a triangle shape at the end of my eyelid. Use a crease brush like Sephora airbrush crease to add a brown shadow all the way from the corner of your eye and outwards, between brow and lid. Add some eyeliner (I prefer cheapo option by L'oreal!) and finish with your loose powder of choice. I prefer Chanel Poudre universelle Libre.

For the lips I'm in love with my new lipstick by MAC called Full Speed. I'm testing these make up tutorials and I hope you like them.

xx Iben

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...