søndag 2. november 2014

4 beauty essentials from my closet

























I've added two new products to my beauty regime, the nourishing shampoo from Naturaltech Davines series and the apricot scrub from Ole Henriksen. Unlike many others, I'm not a fan of the scrub - it's very coarse and rough on the skin, and I wouldn't say my complexion has benefitted from using it. Next time I'll definitely choose a product with smaller granules - a good facial scrub is essential!

The Davines shampoo works really well on my dry brittle hair and sensitive scalp. Since I use a lot of product I also like that my hair gets really clean, it doesn't just smell great! Other products I'm addicted to is the Clear Improvement clay mask from Origins and Declèor Hydra-floral daycream.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...