onsdag 15. oktober 2014

How to dress in fall colors


Dress by COS// My mother's beauty bag// JC shoes// Kostym hat

Take a look at nature around you, and then take a look in your closet. Which colors provide you with the same feeling as the great outdoors? Fall has a certain color palette which (to me) consists of mustard, burgundy, dark purple, chestnut brown, chocolate brown, dark and light wooly grey and powdery pink. Insted of using black as a uni-color I prefer to use white, which is a good bridge. But I also think using brown leather shoes and accessories look particularly nice with the autumn palette. If you'd like to learn more about dressing in color, see How to combine red, purple and magenta

Pics by Karianne Drage

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...