søndag 21. september 2014

My sewingroom









































I'm back home from Paris and the fairs, and I brought with me some treats! I spent many hours in the fabric district touching my way through the wonderful jungle of fabrics. I think the most exciting moment occurred in a shop which only sold faux fur, and there I was (with my insatiable lust for all things fluffy and marshmellow related) in heaven between every shade of faux fur you can imagine. See you again soon Paris!

The sewingmachine pictured I got as a gift from my beloved boyfriend through many many years - and the card said "I'm giving you this as a tool to pursue your dreams". I can't really describe it in words, but I think it has to be the most wonderful caring present I've ever been given. The vintage sewingbox is also a gift from a dear friend of mine, and I absolutely love it! It comes complete with a two level storage, and I was unable to find an intact edition of a sewingbox like this by myself - and then my friend gave it to me. I'm blessed to have such amazing friends!

Stay tuned to see how my sewing projects are progressing, I promise to update regularly!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...