søndag 16. februar 2014

New in: vintage footstool and my grandmothers sideboard



I found this amazing footstool from the 70's in a antique shop in Bergen. I'm a huge fan of the space-futuristic 60's interior style, and I've been on the hunt for a piece of furniture like this for quite some time. It mismatched perfectly with our "borrowed" blue chair; which used to be a part of the interior at the national theatre in Bergen. 

Also, my uncle was kind enough to drop by with my grandmothers sideboard the other day - and it's gotten a spot in the livingroom. It's even produced in Norway. That's why I really like vintage stuff - it has a history. 

4 kommentarer:

  1. All of this is gorgeous! Glad to see your interiors style is just as impeccable as your fashion sense ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. !! mer interiørbilder !!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...