søndag 23. juni 2013

Blondes have more fun

Jacket: Escada by Jonathan Saunders/ Sweater: GAP/ Skirt: River Island/ Shoes: Aldo/ Bag: DKNY

I finally got my hair and brows done at Raah Frisør yesterday, oh my that felt good. I do consider my hair to be about 70% of my look, nice hair is crucially important to feel good. My hairdresser Mailen does magic with my hair, I wanted to be blonde but she could not bleach it since it was so damaged. What does one do then? Mailen used a "light-color" (lysfarge) which is ammoniac free, and managed to get my hair this light from my regular brunette nuance just by coloring it. The honey blonde color gives me flashbacks to Tippi Hedren in "The Birds".

Pics by Martin Torvund




3 kommentarer:

  1. Your hair and brows look great! Oftentimes, it's hard to pull of the darker brows look, but you do it so well! Hair is definitely important. It can make or break my ENTIRE look.

    By the way, not sure if you remember, but way back when (like, a year ago) you suggested a I do a model feature on Dree Hemingway. Well, it's finally up!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig sveis! Nå ble jeg en smule misunnelig, må se til å komme meg til frisøren snart..

    SvarSlett
  3. Fiiine Iben <3 Vi må ta en kaffe date snart!
    - Merethe

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...