søndag 20. januar 2013

Testing Shu Uemura hair products













































Shu Uemura Tasai cream, Essence Absolue oil, Sheer Laquer finishing spray

Remember when I tried to cut back on hairproducts using just one? I kinda lost my ooomph, and I decided to try out different Shu Uemura products to get the volume back. Before I only used the Kaze wave curly hair foam, now I only apply it to the tips of my hair, since it provides a lot of moisture, and moisture equals heavy. I start with the texture cream in damp hair (Tasai), and curl foam (Kaze wave) at the tips, then I blow dry with a diffuser. After blow drying, I apply oil (essence absolue) to the tips, and finishing spray to keep it going! For Bergenites, Shu Uemura is avaliable from Raah Frisør.

What kind of hair products do you use, and how are they working out for you?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...