søndag 6. januar 2013

My favorite combination at the moment
















































Top: HM/ Pants: Kostym/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/ Hat: HM

I've had quite a creative drought lately, but after catching up on your blogs I feel like my inspiration came back. The best thing is when I see new combinations with clothes I've had for ages. That's what it's all about for me, re-using and loving your clothes. As you have probably seen, I'm quite against the use-toss mentality, and I hope that I can provide you with enough inspiration to make you treat your clothes a little different. 

How do you feel about the constant pressure to buy new, trendy and expensive clothes?

4 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with this sentiment exactly, and I love this particular combination of items :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi there! I love your blog, it's so unique :)

    I have a little question for you, I've been drooling over those JC nightwalkers, but, are they easy/comfortable (well, I know there are no such things as a "comfortable" heel but they're reasonably comfortable heels) to walk in?

    Xo!
    Fabi

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...