mandag 31. desember 2012

Bye-Bye 2012
































Photo credits: Jarle D. Haukeland, Alexander Kleppestø and Martin Torvund

Wow, this has been quite a year. I started off with my own radio show, went to Vixen Blog Awards, travelled to Oslo, London and Copenhagen, made a kick-start for my firm, started working as a PR-advisor and moved into a new apartment. I've been a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. I had my first tattoo. I've meet so many nice people and made new friends. I want to thank all of my lovely readers,  this blog wouldn't have existed without your support.

Happy new years!

Love Iben

6 kommentarer:

  1. Gurl!! You so hawt! Riktig lekker er du, Iben! Godt nyttår!

    SvarSlett
  2. Nice choice! Hope you enjoy the nye eve - wish you the best for 2012
    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. I really like your senses of fashion!

    thekarllady.blogspot.fr

    SvarSlett
  4. very nice tattoo, full of character :)
    love your shots a lot too they are amazing <3

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...