tirsdag 4. september 2012

Redhead

Vintage Jacket/ Pants by HM/Shoes by Skoringen

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry about the lack of posting, I simply forgot my camera at a distant location. But right after I picked up my new camera and lens from Nikon, more about that later. I'm out and about with my new red hair, another great dye-job by my favourite hairdresser at RAMM av Ramsvik. So many new things happening, my jacket arrived from a seller at Etsy last week aswell.

Anyway, take a look at these sweet shoes! If you want to win a gift certificate from Skoringen at Sundt, and get some of these treasures, take a look here:

(Open to norwegian readers only)

Which shoes are your favourite?

Pics Martin Torvund

5 kommentarer:

  1. waaaoooh, crazy cool hair! LOVE!

    SvarSlett
  2. I really love how you can evolve with your style and the way you're changing! The new haird colour suits you A LOT, and it matches your outfit as well! Keep up the good work!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Welcome to the red side!
    Du ser, som alltid, magisk bra ut <3

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...