fredag 1. juni 2012

Stroked back with night rider wax from Kevin Murphy


Jacket and blouse: Vintage/ Pants: HM/ Shoes: Zara

I had a bright idea yesterday, I figured I didn't bother to blow dry my hair, so I just pulled it back instead. I used the night rider wax from Kevin Murphy. It felt weird though, I'm so used to seeing the shadow of my enormous curly head you see. But somehow it felt more slick and sophisticated, so I put on some court shoes aswell. I feel like my style is very inspired by the 50's and 60's right now, what do you think?

xxx Iben

7 kommentarer:

  1. I love it!! You remind me of the ice cream Louis Vuitton campaign

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ooh my, thank you! I love that campaign!

      Love Iben

      Slett
  2. i love your blazer, the color matched your top so well :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much! I love 50's stuff:)

      Love Iben

      Slett
  3. Kjempe stilig! Det kledde du :). Elsker klærene og.
    Klem Julie

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk! Men du de brudebildene var nyyydelige! Hvor var kjolen din fra?
      klemmer

      Slett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...