onsdag 30. mai 2012

Orange leather briefcase


Skirt&Jacket: Vintage/ orange leather briefcase by lucrin / Sandals: HM

Out and about with my new orange briefcase, and my new 50's vintage jacket from Gatsby. I had to visit my favourite vintage store when I went to Oslo last week. Found a pair of sandals to match the suitcase aswell. I'm also wearing a lot less makeup in the summertime than in autumn and wintertime. I like the freedom of it, and all the time and effort I'm saving when I don't have to put on warpaint every day.
xxx Iben

11 kommentarer:

  1. lovely!!! I really like it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. This blog is lovely, I love the bright orange bag.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Makes me proud:)

      Slett
  3. you're right, she has an amazing sense for color and it's always so lively to look through her photos.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. <3<3 Thanks so much sweetie:) Love your photos btw, and those dye pants are amazing.

      Slett
  4. Gosh, du er bare så kul!! :)

    SvarSlett
  5. This is very beautiful bag,
    i really like it,
    "leather travel bag"

    SvarSlett
  6. Keep sharing more informative post like that,.
    handbags

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...