tirsdag 8. mai 2012

My favourite hair products



I ran out of every kind of hairproduct I own the other day, so I had see my friends at Ramm and restock. I'm posting this guide simply because I've struggled for so many years to find the perfect styling products, and I want to share some really good ones with you guys. A couple of years ago I found Kevin Murphy's range of hair products, and I've stayed trouthful since then. 

Let's do an everyday example of my hairstyling routine:
I apply the Body Builder mousse to wet hair. I let it dry for a bit, and then I have two more options. If I use the Anti Gravity spray (to the left) my hair gets lots of volume. If I use the Hair Resort spray, I get a lot of texture. Then I blow dry my hair with a diffuser, and add some Young Again serum (not pictured). Finally I use Session Spray to keep my hairstyle lookin fab. Either from a distance to retain some movement in the hair, or from up close to freeze time! 

I've tried out a new product aswell, the Night Rider Wax. It's awesome for making hairstyles where I stroke my hair back. It gives your hair amazing hold for hours and hours, and keeps the hair moisturized. A winner for your boyfriend aswell!

What kind of hair products do you use? Are you satisfied with them? I would love to hear your reviews!

Follow Despite color


Ad

4 kommentarer:

  1. never heard of but wanna try it!

    Heartbeats from Vienna Wedekind

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You should definitly try them, the are so organic that you can use the conditioner as a hand cream!

      Slett
  2. Elsker Kevin Murphy! Har session spray og den holder jo som lim. Må prøve ut de andre produktene og, du er jo alltid så fin på håret:-)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk<3 Ja livet er ikke bra uten session spray! Ihvertfall ikke i Bergen med syk luftfuktighet!

      Slett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...