søndag 26. februar 2012

London buyings




Amazing, handcrafted heeled moccasins by Russel & Bromley, Mulberry Tillie inspired mini-satchel from River Island, my favourite magazines Love and i-D, and more clothes from River Island. And finally a beautiful, peachy nailpolish from Kiko, which will perfectly match with a mint green french manicure pen. I feel mint is going to stalk me all spring and summer. I'm so sad I didn't get to go the markets since I left before the weekend, but I'm quite satisfied eventhough;).

Other than that I went to some really interesting companys, one who specialized in qualitative research, and the other one is one of the largest packaging design companies. Marketing sure is a world I want to work in.

xxx Iben

5 kommentarer:

  1. Utrolig mange fine ting du har funnet! :) Håper formen er bedre også.

    SvarSlett
  2. Håper, på at det huset i Nothing Hill har gjesterom;) Knall bilder Iben, virkelig hektet på bloggen din;)

    SvarSlett
  3. This post is really nice, I like it so much!!! These purchases are amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...