onsdag 8. februar 2012

Ane Blich House







Today I went to meet the amazing girls (Anita and Anja) at Ane Blich House, located in the centre of Nesttun, 20 minutes from Bergen. The vintage/secondhand department is nothing short of A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! It's the best one I've seen so far. And the girls are so good at putting outfits together, and really making it awesome and suitable for your personal style. They have given me the lovely task of styling a couple of vintage and secondhand spring outfits for them, so I have a fabulous shoot planned for tomorrow. Ane Blich House will publish it on their facebook page this weekend. 


I was overly joyous when they showed me new items they've bought in London and Copenhagen. I can also reveal that my entire outfit for Vixen blog awards is from their vintage and secondhand department, stay tuned!


A must see shop, one of a kind!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så utrolig kult!Det er jo en helt fantastisk butikk!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja den er helt nydelig! Kan bruke timesvis i vintage avdelingen:)

      Slett
  2. Wow, you have to take me when I am in Bergen in March.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Selvføølgelig! Du kommer til å elske den!

      Slett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...