tirsdag 10. januar 2012

Spring and Summer Trends 2012

Pastel colors
Pastels for spring and summer is so fresh and pretty, I'm so glad this trend continues! I've started my ebay/etsy hunt for an entire pastel suit already. Use different pastel colored items, break them up with white, and do your own colorblocking!

Metallics
I'm completely and utterly in love with Balenciagas "flowy" collection! Combine metallics either as a whole with an amazing party dress and matching metallic shoes, or do as Balmain and choose a more laidback look with a shirt and some ankle boots.

Patterns
Oooo weee, the eclectic in me goes bananas! I've previously shown Peter Pilotto and Sass and Bide's awesome patterns. You should check out Balmain's collections aswell, they are insane! Patterns who share mutual colors or totally collide is fierce. If you don't want people to get hypnotized by you, choose a simple garment and combine it with patterns, chic with a twist!

Vibrant colors
There has been a lot of neon yellow and tangerine on the catwalk for spring. Unlike tangerine which has been mostly used for clothing, neon yellow lives on as a super trendy color for shoes, bags and accessories, and ofcourse clothing. Jason Wu has presented some exquisite dresses for spring/summer in this color. 

Drop waist
The drop waist gives me a pleasant vibe of the roaring twenties! Either as a simple blouse or top, or as an sexy dress like the one from Gucci. Preferably combined with sky-high heels, we don't want to loose them looong legs, do we girls?

Pictures borrowed from: style.com

VIXEN BLOGAWARDS NOMINÈE: VOTE HERE:
Follow Despite color

2 kommentarer:

  1. hmm I'm looking forward to the spring! love the colors!
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Me too! Can't wait to get my hands on something mint green!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...