lørdag 31. desember 2011

This year

January:


I started doing streetstyle pictures.

February


Ida Marie Tangeraas took some gorgeous pictures.

March



More pictures by Ida Marie, and I got my new Bearpaw Boetis from USA.

April


I started wearing one of my 3rd hand creations, and assisted Jorunn Maria and Fred Johnny on a photoshoot for Mani.

May



I was featured in the magazine Megafon, and had a thing for citrus and Jil Sander look-a-like bags.

June



Did some serious shopping, and got me an Alexander Wang Rocco in brown, and the Jeffrey Campbell skates. I also found a leather portofolio at my parents attic.

July


Started to work with RAMM av Ramsvik and Kevin Murphy.

August




Styled a poster for Sogn og Fjordane theatre, and had a photoshoot with a grey gardens theme, where the photos unfortunately didn't turn out well.

September









Woah, so many things happened in september! I went on a gorgeous holiday to Santorini with my boyfriend, and then straight to Paris for work. In Paris I got the blue feather skirt and the duckboots, probably the best buys this year. Then RAMM colored my hair dusty pink and I loved it. I also went to the Secondlove opening in September.

October




I spent october heavily inspired by ABC's Pan Am. I was also lucky to be selected as the host for FN's Redesign show during the international week.

November





I was featured in the norwegian magazine MAG, thanks so much Celinè! RAMM straightened my hair and color bugged it with Kevin Murphy's genious new must have, I bought my beloved clutch from Gina T and skirt from Jenny Skavlan for BikBok. I also finished my statue of liberty headpiece, and sold one of my previous creations.

Desember




I couldn't belive that after only a year and a half of blogging, I was nominated for best outfit blog at Vixen Blog Awards, thank you so much all of my sweet readers, I couldn't have done this without you! I also got me Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalkers as an early christmas present, started using more colors, and finally I rounded the year up by attending the SVA launch at RAMM av Ramsvik wearing my plastic sequined skirt from ASOS. It's been quite a year for me, and I've loved every bit of it. Let's se what next year brings!

Happy newyears everyone!

4 kommentarer:

  1. wow girl !! Eg ser jo at eg begynte å følga deg litt seint! Du e ein inspirasjon ! Glede meg til 2012 med bloggen din ! Klemmen og GODT NYTT ÅR !

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my lord, I don't know what it is, but I ADORE that photo of you from February. You look a little bit like Benedict Cumberbatch a la BBC Sherlock, but...you know, female. ALso, the top photo of you from August. Your hair is just to awesome.

    Congrats on all of your accomplishments this year! That's so exciting! I hope you have another awesome year of blogging. ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. Fin oppsummering! Takk for all inspirasjon, og ha et riktig godt nytt år!

    SvarSlett
  4. you have such a great style! i love it! definitely following!! xx

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...