tirsdag 27. desember 2011

New in




Plastic sequin sweater! How awesome is that? I got mine from Etsy, after flipping through two hundred items I finally found it. The Chanel loose powder I got from my boyfriends sister and her fiancè for christmas. I love it, it makes my skin so flawless after applying foundation, truly a gem in my beauty bag. I also got some new products from Kevin Murphy, a hairspray and shampoo and conditioner. The hairspray is magnificent, and it keeps my fro from loosing it's shape. The hydrating shampoo and conditioner keeps my curls bouncy and shiny! Got them at RAMM av Ramsvik.

                       VIXEN BLOGAWARDS NOMINÈE: VOTE HERE:    

Follow Despite color

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love that sweater! can't wait to see it on!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    SvarSlett
  2. love that top dear!

    huge x-mas kiss:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Great photo's! You got some lovely things, followed. Please check my fashion blog and follow back if you like ;D http://chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...