onsdag 9. november 2011

The perfect autumn coat





I borrowed this beautiful yellow coat for the redesign show. And ofcourse I totally fell in love with it. It's something special about this kind of yellow. I bought it at vintage store Klesskapet in Bergen, it's never been worn! 

I find it funny that my style has changed a bit lately. I've been buying a lot of vintage, and watching a lot of Pan Am! A correlation indeed.

Did you find the perfect coat for autumn/winter yet?

Love Iben

Wearing: Coat: Klesskapet/ Sweater and bag: vintage/ Skirt: HM/  Scarf: Borrowed/ Hat: Weekday


9 kommentarer:

  1. adore your outfit and wow!!! your hair is simply amazing!!!!
    looking great
    xx
    v

    SvarSlett
  2. Som sydd for deg! Du ser fabolous ut!

    SvarSlett
  3. That coat looks awesome on you!!

    SvarSlett
  4. gorgeous tote! definitely a nice way to brighten up the weather

    SvarSlett
  5. I have a crush on those shoes!
    great style :)

    http://thegoorgeous.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. we like your outfit and the coat is very attractive.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...