mandag 28. november 2011

Out and about: Christmas festivities




















Had a blast saturday, with the best colleagues ever from Retro. After a very tasty dinner, we had a very entertaining house party. They were all so fabolous, I wish I had taken an outfit picture of each one. Hilde Anne is wearing rings from fashionology, and inspired me to wear my rings on the top joint instead, she is such a beauty! Tale at the bottom pictures was a true Hepburn incarnation in her flowy Stella Mccartney dress and flawless makeup. And oh my the boys! All in their suits looking fierce! And I also regret not buying the Garden collection dress from HM when I saw it on Grete. I regret not documenting Sunniva's (top picture to the left) outfit aswell, she looked absoloutely gorgeous in a Versace for HM combo. I'm wearing a French Connection dress that has been laying in the attic for a couple of years.

I hope you had a great weekend aswell!

Love Iben
Follow Despite color

3 kommentarer:

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...