tirsdag 22. november 2011

Glitter and gold






I've been on a shopping spree again, the glitter shoes and the golden clutch came home with me from Bianco and Gina Tricot yesterday. I've been pairing it up with a skirt from norwegian clothingstore Bik Bok and their cooperation with Jenny Skavlan. I love that it's so tutu-esque! 


Now I gotta go feed my hungry bestfriend downtown, see you friday!


Love Iben


wearing: Shoes: Bianco/ Clutch: Gina T/ Jacket and hat: Vintage from Kostym/ Skirt: Jenny for Bik Bok/ 
Photos: Martin Tuft Torvund

4 kommentarer:

  1. love!
    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow, you look awesome! You hair and hat are just fab! :) ♥ fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastisk antrekk! Du er en nydelig fargeklatt i en ellers grå Bergen!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...