onsdag 30. november 2011

Beachy feeling - Versace for H&M




Finally my Versace for HM orders arrived! I decided to go with a men's skirt, I'm truly sooo sick and tired of seeing that puma choker everybody bought. So I'm going to show you something different! The only problem with this shirt is that 3/4 of it is tucked into my trousers, it got kinda of tight with that bum of mine. Anywho, today I've been around town trying for the second time to do returns to ASOS. They have the WORST returnpolicy ever, leaving me with a 240 dollar bill from customs, and on top of that I had to pay shipping to send the package back. Have you returned anything to ASOS before?


Love Iben


wearing: Pants and shirt: HM/ Jacket: Vintage

Follow Despite color

4 kommentarer:

  1. Aaawwww...finingen du :) Digger du gikk for den skjorta...H&M kombinert med stjernedesigner blir ofte kjedlig fordi alle har det og blogger om det.

    Good choise, my dear!! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. omg, that's the mens shirt I wanted too:) Men den kom aldri i Bergen eller har eg gått glipp av den?

    SvarSlett
  3. Elsker at du har så dristig stil!! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. amazin shirt and pants)

    kiss dear

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...