tirsdag 4. oktober 2011

Favourite September outfits









While I put these outfits together, I realized that I can't interpret what kind of style I have. Do you feel the same way sometimes? Feel free to give me some input here, I would be very happy to know what kind of style YOU think I have. I also have to inform you that from now on I'm going to have to post every other day again. Schoolwork, my job and other projects keep me so busy. 

The last thing I wanna do is to give you guys bad pictures and content. I hope you will stay with me further!

xoxo Despite Color

Follow Despite color

6 kommentarer:

  1. <3 the last look most!

    kiss

    SvarSlett
  2. I think its great that your style is so versatile! You're so gorgeous that you can pull anything off!

    SvarSlett
  3. you look gorgeous!

    xx

    www.c-herishthemoments.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. wow so many incredibly beautiful and inspiring outfits. love the pops of yellow and blue. stunning. wonderful post, love. thanks so much for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  5. great outfits!! are you Greek?? I am following you now!
    xoxo
    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. Aww these colours! Amazing outfits! And that blue feather skirt is to die for!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...