mandag 19. september 2011

Un-Material Monday



For the first time, I actually don't want anything this monday!


I got such gorgeous things in Paris, so I'm all satisfied at the moment! So instead, I'm going to show you my best buy from Paris, the long awaited duck boots! I was on Tommy Hilfigers waitinglist last year, but I didn't get a pair! I've been looking and looking, and there, suddently I saw these at a shoe store called Minelli near Gallery Lafayette.

Instant love.


Stay tuned, I have something exciting coming up in October! And ofcourse I have to show you the other things I got from Paris.

Have a nice monday!

xoxo Despite Color

9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, amazing shoes!!

    www.fashiable.nl

    SvarSlett
  2. ahahahahah so you know about the plural and the politeness ! oh my, how long did you stay in Santorini and you learnt all these things? :O I am amazed, really\\\


    but most of all, OH MY GOD THESE BOOTS :O

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh wow, they're fabulous

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    Xxx

    SvarSlett
  4. lovely! im doing well, getting prepared to make the swtich from ebay to etsy for TFV! so we'll basically become international ;) how are you??!!

    SvarSlett
  5. so good to feel satisfied for once uh? :)
    loving these babes and cannot wait to see the other stuff from Paris!!
    have a fab week ahead hun!
    xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Ligner på Jeffrey Campbell, Bellevue.
    http://lillevinkelsko.no/jeffrey-campbell-bellevue00-sort-og-brun-p-8491.html

    Har dem selv :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Hei Anonym! Så flotte de var! Og ja de ligner veldig! Har du blogg selv?

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...