søndag 28. august 2011

Secondlove store opening
















How amazing Secondlove has becomed! I went to the opening yesterday, and it was unbelivably cool! Picture nr 9 is my dear friend Jorunn Maria, who owns the shop with my other dear friend Lisa, picture nr 10 to the left. The other gorgeous girl is also one of my closest friends, Thea. Her hair is so cool!

I bought something aswell, I'm going to show you in a couple of days.

So I imagine you want to visit Secondlove now? See the new shop in Skostredet, you are going to love it! Remember that both of the owners are experienced stylists, so you are going to get all the help you need!

xoxo Despite color

5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! So many lovely things :) xo

    SvarSlett
  2. Tusen TAKK skjønne. Jeg fikk nesten ingen bilder på lørdag, way too bissy. Så dette er supert :D

    Mange klemmer fra meg til deg ;)
    -jorunn

    SvarSlett
  3. åh, det så utrolig fint ut!

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, it really looks great!!:D Like a little shopping paradise:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...