onsdag 24. august 2011

Pink hair for my B-day


Well, I love having pink hair. I've done it once before, and that didn't work out. It was in Greece when I lived in Athens, and I mixed the two words "highlights" and "parts of hair". So when I wanted six highlights done pink, I got it wrong and said 6 parts of hair. Needless to say, my entire hair was like cosplay pink.

Anywho, this time I was really satisfied! The talented hairdressers at RAMM av Ramsvik got me a fabolous color and haircut. I know it's winter time, but I'm going on a vacation to santorini, therefore I wanted a summery color.

Soooo, what's the verdict? Remember it's my birthday today so be kind!!

xoxo Despite color

15 kommentarer:

  1. Så fantastisk kult, Iben! Dritfin farge! Gratulerer med dagen, oh skjønne!

    SvarSlett
  2. du kler alt du, Iben :) Gratulerer med dagen!

    SvarSlett
  3. o wow!!!!new hair style rocks!!

    p.s Happy Bday ..xx

    SvarSlett
  4. sykt kult
    http://polliani.com/

    SvarSlett
  5. jeg er imponert over ditt mot, men er man så fin som deg passer det jo helt supert med rosa!
    grattis!
    x

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig! Nyt resten av dagen :)

    SvarSlett
  7. DØDS tøft! Gratulerer med dagen:))

    SvarSlett
  8. Happy birthday koukla! You rock the pink hair! You have such a beautiful face so anything can look good on you. I hope you have a fantastic time in Santorini. And if you happen to pass by Athens, email me so we can meet up! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  9. I have ALWAYS wanted pink hair! Yours look so amazing. I'll be going platinum blonde soon, so maybe after I get bored of it, I'll try pink ombre, or highlights (since my hair is short).

    Also, happy birthday! ♥

    SvarSlett
  10. Love your pink birthday hair!

    SvarSlett
  11. Thanks so much you guys! I feel on top of the world right now because your all so kind! Qutie: So nice to see you dropping by, I've seen you around! Unfortunately I suck at Tumblr, how do I comment?:D

    Love Iben

    SvarSlett
  12. Hihi. Hårfargen din er kjempesøt :D Får nesten lyst å smake på det :O

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...