søndag 7. august 2011

The past few weeks














Some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Trying out my Mardou&Dean shorts again, but it's not working properly because I'm lacking two garters, so the socks are only held up in the front. The agency are supposed to send me four new ones in nude, but I've waited like three months on them. Hope they are here soon

I took one picture of the "Blue stone" where the whole town layed down flowers and lit candels in remembrance of the victims at Utøya, it's such a warm and caring thing.

I hope you guys had a good weekend!

8 kommentarer:

  1. Fine Iben, du vet jeg elsker dine Mardou&Dean Shorts :)

    SvarSlett
  2. IBEN, FUNDEN! SAVN! Liker det guffne blikket til martin, noe i det sier: "I dare you, I double dare you!"

    SvarSlett
  3. these are great pictures!:) liking your outfit.

    SvarSlett
  4. Great outfit! I love the tshirt:P

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh such beautiful pictures! Really feels like summer!

    SvarSlett
  6. You've just inspired me to get my boyfriend a denim shirt and a bowtie too!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    onto animated musings

    SvarSlett
  7. Really cool shots! Quite the photographer!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. this is one of your best looks, so easy going but also very sexy...and gathers plus shorts are rreally something I'm crazy for!!!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...