søndag 14. august 2011

The Grey Garden shoot






Here is the styling I did for the online magazine called FIN. The styling turned out great, but the pictures, not so great. The photographer tried to hold them back from me, and denied me the pictures in raw format so I could edit them. That's why the bottom pictures is so small.

So ofcourse these pictures didn't get published, and that's a bit sad because I put so much work into this shoot. I had two more outfits aswell that we didn't get to shoot them. Our model Sofie did a great job. The makeup was perfectly done by Cecilie G. Andresen.

Have a nice sunday!

Styling: Despite color
Makeup: Cecilie G. Andresen
Model: Sofie Storaas

Follow Despite color

18 kommentarer:

  1. skal de ikke komme ut på nettsidene til FIN en gang? :(

    SvarSlett
  2. It's a shame about what happened. You will get better pics next time :)

    But word of advice, from my experience in fashion, photogaphers wont give out their raw photos for someone else to edit unless it's a retoucher they work with. Just find a better photographer next time.

    SvarSlett
  3. fabulous styling, your so talented! gorgeous shots

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com

    xxx

    SvarSlett
  4. nice nice nice :) looks great

    www.golddustandbubbles.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett
  5. don't worry darling, unfortunately these shits can happen...
    but I can see that the styling is great and I agree with Snow Black: for next time find a better photographer that you would trust to edit the pics...
    lots of luv xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Aw, I love the flamingo picture! I don't think they are that bad. The styling is so good that it distracts from everything else.

    SvarSlett
  7. love the flamingo! amazing job!

    SvarSlett
  8. very creative!
    chauss
    ckparis.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  9. Great styling! Love the fun accents :D

    SvarSlett
  10. they styling is amazinggg, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  11. omg AMAZING work! i love grey gardens (the movie) and your shoot is amazing! congrats!!!!

    xx.M

    http://www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  12. i loveee you blog is very cutee¡¡¡¡ kisses from Mexico :)

    SvarSlett
  13. höres kjipt ut, du gjorde en super jobb. digger stylingen. bra jobba

    SvarSlett
  14. Next time you should ask this guy to work with you: notbent.com

    SvarSlett
  15. Dear Anonym, I absolutely love his work, so I would love to work with him!!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...