tirsdag 16. august 2011

Follow the white rabbit





Tried out the "no eye makeup" look. Thought it made me a bit too groggy looking! Anyways, passed this enormous white rabbit the other day, and couldn't help myself to play with it and force my mom to take some pictures of me while doing it.

Also, I want to welcome all of my new readers! I'm so happy you decided to visit me!

xoxo Despite color

wearing: Cardigan, Pants and ring: HM/ Sunnies: Ray Ban/ Belt: Tiger of Sweden/ Bag: Alexander Wang


Follow Despite color

12 kommentarer:

  1. Savner en sånn kanin her i Oslo.

    SvarSlett
  2. du ser sååå fantastisk ut
    http://polliani.com/

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  4. You remind me of Meg Ryan is these sunglesses :)

    Thank you for dropping by. You wrote some nice things about my dress and "xoxo Despite color". And I was like: what's wrong about the color? xD Yes yes, now I know it's your adress xD

    sancewicz.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  5. love the crop top.. i think i love it even more cuz i can't pull it off!! haha the bunny is awesome!


    x0
    annette

    SvarSlett
  6. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  7. I just found your blog and I LOVE YOUR LOOK! its so retro and so beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  8. Love that there is an enormous white rabbit, great prop for photos.

    SvarSlett
  9. omg!! last pic is amazing!!! u look better that MM!!!xx

    SvarSlett
  10. Love your styl love your blog Love everything!
    check out are looks are blog too

    ps wich photoshop do you us
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...