søndag 3. juli 2011

Out and about: Greek night



















Me and the BF had an amazing evening last night! We made an entire greek meal with our best friends, and kept it going all night with fun and laughter. That's the way all saturday evenings should be spent. My next project will be to make some homemade macaroons with my best friend, and have a girl's night with SATC. I also forgot to mention that I got a new t-shirt on sale at Weekday, it's kinda cool. I hope all of you had a great weekend.

7 kommentarer:

  1. you look fab darling!!
    loving the shorts with ripped tights and red shoes, very punk-chic! xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. i love all these pictures!! looks like you guys had a great time and some yummmm food. the kitty is darling!

    SvarSlett
  3. This looks great and such lovely photos ^_^ Love the kitty!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous again! Am LOVING those shoes beauty!
    You've also made me SO hungry.
    xxx
    ps. Great pics hon. Did you get the new cam?

    SvarSlett
  5. wow it surely looks amazing, what a dinner and oh oh the champagne, can there be anything more perfect! having fun with your loved ones

    SvarSlett
  6. Yummm the food looks so good! And your shoes are amazing!

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...