fredag 15. juli 2011

Hello weekend!









I desperately need to relax! It's been a tough week, that's for sure! We are going to spend the weekend with the BF's parents. All the amazing details are from their house. So, what's up with you guys? I've seen a big drop in my ratings, are all of you on summer vacation?

Anyway, I love all of you to pieces, you make my day! Even though I'm bad at answering sometimes, I'm so grateful for all of your lovely comments. So, should I host a giveaway this weekend, or should I wait until you're back?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du er så latterlig flink å påføre eyeliner, helt sykt! SÅ fint! Haha :p

    SvarSlett
  2. Jeg er enig med Ella.
    Flotte detaljbilder! Jeg digger hunden.

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...