onsdag 29. juni 2011

HAIR CUT!












FINALLY I got my hair taken care of by RAMM of Ramsvik. Since some of you have asked me where I go to treat my hair, I made this post. To all of you Bergenites, people from Oslo and other travelers, if you need to get a superb haircut or a fabolous new haircolor, this is the place to go. They can cut all sorts of hairstyles, but here I've gotten my most creative haircuts. They stand out in Bergen because they are so fashion forward, and still all about quality and customer care. I've got my hair cut and colored here for approx two years, and that's why I don't want to call this post sponsored.

I regularly change between the hairdressers there, because they are all so good at what they do, that it doesn't matter which one you go to. The salon is bright and modern, and they also have their own styling department. All of the chairs in the washing department are massage chairs, it's so heavenly. RAMM of Ramsvik also carry productlines like Kevin Murphy, Vidal Sassoon, Sebastian, Kerastase, Redken and so on. I'm so satisfied with them, I would recommend everyone to visit them the next time their in need of doing something with their hair! Thanks to Morten, Anita and Alexander.

Do you guys have a favourite salon, and where?

Visit Ramm of Ramsvik on Facebook here
Or their homepage here

5 kommentarer:

  1. nei se der, du hadde ikke gitt opp ;) kjempefint:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Takk dere! Og ja Tale, hehe:) Er litt frizzy på bildene fordi det ble bleket men roer seg sikkert snart! klem

    SvarSlett
  3. what a chic salon and cut ;)


    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. Ohhhhh it's fabulous iben. It suits you SO much! And what a gorgeous salon.

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...