tirsdag 7. juni 2011

The Grey Garden shoot: Backstage









A little sneak peak from the photoshoot today! Our inspiration was Edith and Litle Edie Bouvier, Alice in Wonderland and hoarders. I will show you the rest when it's published by FIN Nettmagasin the 27th of August. I know it's a long time to wait, so I'm sorry!

Thanks so much to makeup artist Cecilie G. Andresen and of course our beautiful model Sofie Storaas. It was faboulous!!

<3 Iben

Also: Thanks to Secondlove, Warehouse, Bogaloo and Twisted for clothes and props.

6 kommentarer:

  1. VERY COOL! Looks AMAZING! can't wait to see the resulting photos!


    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Gleder meg fryktelig til å se resultatet!!

    SvarSlett
  3. så kult Iben!;) flinke deg!

    SvarSlett
  4. så gøy! gleder meg til å se!! :)

    SvarSlett
  5. I cannot wait to see the results iben.
    It looks so good.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Thanks so much sweetie! I can't wait for you to see the results!

    Love

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...