onsdag 2. mars 2011

Tank Magazine










The first issue of TANK was published in 1998. According to tank themselves they seek to be informed, articulate and original. The writers, artists, photographers, stylists and illustrators who contribute to Tank are not only outstanding in their class but also independent thinkers. Accordingly, those whose work they’ve published over the last eleven years are today’s most respected names in their fields. They have such great stylings and inspiratinal editorials. Definitly worth a good look.


http://www.tankmagazine.com/

9 kommentarer:

  1. AWESOME! your new header!!! so exciting to see it up!
    xoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. Elsker bildene! Elsker headeren din og foressten :)

    SvarSlett
  3. SICK NEW HEADER! is that you?! LOOKS GREAT!!!!


    come check out my GIVEAWAY!!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. Ah I wasn't aware of tank. Thank you, I'll be checking it out. Great inspiration!
    x

    SvarSlett
  5. Ahhh I just spied the header!
    Wonderful xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Wonderful! your blog is really cool!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  7. Love your header!! beautiful. Beautiful pictures.


    Fashion Rehab

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...