This is the monthly FML list. It proves the simple fact that living in Norway and ordering almost all of ones clothes from the Internet can be a real experience in serious anger management.
So let's start:
1. I lost these amazing mint vintage Justin boots 1,5 seconds before the Ebay auction closed. I was waiting for FOUR HOURS!
2. After years of searching I finally found these Raf Simmons + Dr Martens gold combat boots on Yoox. Excited as I was, I didn't realize until just before I payed them online that the collaboration was only mens shoes. BUMMER!
3. The Tory Burch fur boots with buckles. Yep, I have mentioned them before. Two hours before I recceived my salary they were sold out. IN MY SIZE ONLY!
4. This vintage gem is a suit from YSL. I forgot the auction and then threw a fit when I realized that it was over TWO SECONDS AGO!
5. This beautiful onyx ring from Toosis on Etsy, I was going to buy it, then I recceived a major electric bill and I couldn't buy it. So it was sold. BUMMER!
6. These gorgeous Paco Gil sequin boots were so nice it made me ignore that the seller only shipped to the United states. FML.
Have a nice day sweeties! <3 Iben