torsdag 13. januar 2011

It's all about the wrist






I've seen ALOT of the Weekday bracelets, so I thought I would do something a little different!

Jeg har sett utrolig mange Weekday armbånd nå, så jeg tenkte jeg skulle kjøre en litt annerledes look:)



Thanks so much to Trends for the Masses for awarding me with the stylish blogger award! Are you ready for 7 new facts about me?

1. I love cats, like seriously. Every time I see a cat I stop for at least 10 minutes. At my parents house I've had up to five cats. I also used to do volunteer work with cats.

2. When I was little I trained my rabbit and made it jump over obstacles. I participated in a contest and won a biker helmet, my utterly first 5 seconds of fame!

3. When I lived in Athens I had to memorize the taxi fares so I wouldn't be tricked.

4. My boyfriend and I are of the exact same height, 1.75

5. My favourite designers are Visbøl de Arche, Barbara I Gongini, Holly Fulton and Balenciaga.

6. My absolute hate garments are: Chokers (the nylon ones we used to wear in the 90's), velvet dresses (I had an unfortunate discovery with velvet when I was playing in a huge ball pile and then went to use the elevator, the button is made out of metal) and polyester dresses that are both short and has max cleavage ( preferably with some kind of ugly glittery pattern too).

7. I study marketing communication and hope that I will be a successfull fierce business woman. I will wear suits all day and look powerful. Men will FEAR me!

With that I pass the award on to 15 other unique and beautiful bloggers:

1. Newcomer
2. Rouge Fox
3. Sara Strand
4. Frankie Hearts fashion
5. Wobblin betty
6. Ella
7. Flying a kite
8. Mademoiselle Economist
9. Belles and rebelles
10.Elisabeth Isabelle
11.Perversely perfect
12.Zarna's runway
13. Beautycountry
14. I dare
15. fashion atelier

16 kommentarer:

  1. those are sooo cool!!!!!
    and hot ring!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh and can't forget to mention those pants too!

    AND THANK YOU FOR PASSING ME ON :) xoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. Ah yay thank you for passing it on to me! :) I agree with number 1 and I plan on majoring in marketing communications in college, men will fear me too haha

    SvarSlett
  4. Så fine de var! Skal prøve å komme på noen gøye svar i morgen :-)

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you so much Iben...you are the best! I muts say I am swooning over that ring of yours...just gorgeous! xo

    SvarSlett
  6. Huney your ring is amazing, and the taped bracelet/cuff is awesome!!! Where did you get it?

    SvarSlett
  7. congrats on the award! i love that ring :)

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you so much for the award sweetie!!:)

    I love your ring!!<3

    You're amazing!!

    xx

    SvarSlett
  9. :) thanks for passing it on to me as well!!! I love the neutral color scheme going on but with different textures...the plaid + the tie dyed jeans! as for the kimono, heres the link!
    http://www.koshka.asia/en/shop/products/origami-kimono-jacket/#under_header
    They have several of them and are one of a kind...im guessing since it is vintage!
    xoxo
    Vee

    SvarSlett
  10. Thank you my darling! How kind of you. I LOVE THAT BRACELET!

    SvarSlett
  11. ringen er dritkul. digger tightsen/buksen din og.

    SvarSlett
  12. love your blog!!! is really cool!
    i am following now!!

    xx

    fashionbit

    SvarSlett
  13. du er så fin.
    liker buksene veldig godt forresten.

    SvarSlett
  14. Great arm things!
    I'm dying over your tie dye jeans, i used to have a pair when i was younger but they weren't as good as these
    x

    SvarSlett
  15. thank you so much for the award :)

    SvarSlett
  16. congrats honeybunch ;) And velour in english is apparently just velour =P

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...