I've seen ALOT of the Weekday bracelets, so I thought I would do something a little different!
Jeg har sett utrolig mange Weekday armbånd nå, så jeg tenkte jeg skulle kjøre en litt annerledes look:)
Thanks so much to Trends for the Masses for awarding me with the stylish blogger award! Are you ready for 7 new facts about me?
1. I love cats, like seriously. Every time I see a cat I stop for at least 10 minutes. At my parents house I've had up to five cats. I also used to do volunteer work with cats.
2. When I was little I trained my rabbit and made it jump over obstacles. I participated in a contest and won a biker helmet, my utterly first 5 seconds of fame!
3. When I lived in Athens I had to memorize the taxi fares so I wouldn't be tricked.
4. My boyfriend and I are of the exact same height, 1.75
5. My favourite designers are Visbøl de Arche, Barbara I Gongini, Holly Fulton and Balenciaga.
6. My absolute hate garments are: Chokers (the nylon ones we used to wear in the 90's), velvet dresses (I had an unfortunate discovery with velvet when I was playing in a huge ball pile and then went to use the elevator, the button is made out of metal) and polyester dresses that are both short and has max cleavage ( preferably with some kind of ugly glittery pattern too).
7. I study marketing communication and hope that I will be a successfull fierce business woman. I will wear suits all day and look powerful. Men will FEAR me!
With that I pass the award on to 15 other unique and beautiful bloggers:
2. Rouge Fox
3. Sara Strand
4. Frankie Hearts fashion
5. Wobblin betty
7. Flying a kite
8. Mademoiselle Economist
9. Belles and rebelles
14. I dare
15. fashion atelier