I've been awarded the stylish blogger award by beautiful and stylish Arietta from Greece. She's behind the faboulous blog Stripes and Scarlets. She has an adorable style that is well worth getting a lot of inspiration from. So before I pass this on to 5 other stylish bloggers, here is 5 things you didn't know about me:
1. Last november I was completely bald. I had no hair. It was the result of an attempt to color my hair ultra blond.
2. Until I was 16 years old I loved horses, I've even had my own. Weird right? At high school I was the dorky horse loving girl.
3. I've had seven different types of braces, ( the last one came of last year of high school) and
suffered massive overbite.
4. I love to clean. I love it so much that I clean when I need to relax.
5. My favourite color is turquoise, even though I don't own a single garment nor accessories that have this color.
With that I pass on the award to:
Ediot: A gorgeous and sweet Norwegian girl living in Sweden. She has the most gorgeous and inspiring blog, and I love her outfits. She always has a nice thing to say, and leaves such caring comments back.
Vint junky: Is runned by Nic from Belfast, England. Nic has one of the most inspiring styles I've ever seen. She is such an avant-garde chic, every post is something new and exiting.
Dress me in this: And of course, a blog I've been following for quite some time. It's run by Kimberley, an Australian girl which is also a student. I love every bit of her avant-garde blog. She finds the most amazing things that no one has seen before.
The beautiful and the hard: Rouli is a sweet Greek stylist that is so different from anything else I've ever seen. She dresses exactly the way she wants, and is always paying attention to everything that goes on around her.
Baubles, bangles and bead: She comes from Chicago, Illinois and has such an eclectic, bold and fashionable style. She combines a lot of vintage that she also sells in her vintage store on Etsy.