onsdag 1. desember 2010

A women and her (few) pair of shoes




These are my shoes. I only have these five pairs except from my training shoes. I think it might have something to do with the fact that all of them where so difficoult to get. The black boots for example are from Vagabond. I saw them a year before I managed to get them on Hanneli Mustaparta's blog from some agency. She listed the name and the model, and then I started to call and email all of the different store chains that carry this brand in Norway. This took me approx 3-4 months. They all stated that this shoes wasn't part of the winter 2010 collection in any of their stores.

I wasn't done there. So I phoned Vagabond's head office, several times. I also wrote several emails. When i finally got an answer it was so vague that I had to call them again. They said that it was one shop in Norway which had ordered them for AW10. So I phoned that store. They claimed for several months that they NEVER had ordered that shoe, which I replied that their head office clearly said they did. So after my three months as a papparazzi I sent them a fax with the picture of the shoe and my phonenumber. After two more months they never called and I decided to call them one last time. When they picked up the phone they were seriously so happy that I decided to call them one last time, because the shoes had finally arrived, and they had lost my fax AND my phonenumber. So I guess i love my shoes more when it takes a lot of work to get them. How many shoes do you own?

Dette er mine fem par med sko. Jeg har faktisk bare fem par sko unntatt treningsskoene mine og de obligatoriske regnstøvlene. Jeg tror grunnen til at jeg har så få sko er fordi det har tatt veldig lang tid å skaffe flere av dem. Hvor mange par sko eier du?

<3 Iben

25 kommentarer:

  1. You have some lovely pairs of shoes. I especially like the black and white ones. But it does strike me as very peculiar that you have only 5 pairs. I'm a shoeaholic so I'm collecting them! I have 35 pairs of winter shoes (I can't remember the exact number of my summer shoes). And I want more!!! Is that an obsession or what?! :))

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. WOW talk about being determined!!! i have about 30 pairs or so BUT realized that i use about 3 pairs on an everyday basis so i promised myself not to buy anymore heels i couldn't walk in so now i'm on the hunt for comfortable shoes like cowboy boots or ankle boots! Im also waiting for those Alexander Wang Anouck Beatle Ankle Boots to go on sale!!!when they do, the hunt will begin! hehehe

    SvarSlett
  3. fine sko da! jeg har masse sko. mest fordi jeg finner så mye på salg..mange kostet bare 100-200.. og da går det liksom ikke å la väre.. jeg bruker omtrent alle også. bare at jeg bruker de ulike mye og i forskjellige perioder..
    håper du har en fin uke

    klem

    SvarSlett
  4. lovely shoes here iben!

    to agapimeno mou einai ta kafe mpotakia sou!

    exeis polu oraio style!

    fili:))

    SvarSlett
  5. -10?????

    wow!

    den to pistevo!edo einai kala akoma...den kanei krio polu...(peripou +20!!)

    thx for ur so sweet comm...!

    k xarika polu pou se "gnorisa"...xe...!

    fili:))

    kalo vradi!

    SvarSlett
  6. Nice! Black Chucks...must haves.

    Emma//

    Love your blog, hope you can check out mine maybe follow?

    SvarSlett
  7. You've got shoes that really reflect who you are. Don't worry, I only have about 5 pairs too! I need more though.... ;)

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  8. a girl can never get enough shoes!

    SvarSlett
  9. I can't believe you only have 5 pairs - I have 14 pairs alone sitting on my piano!

    I love them all though, so cute!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  10. I love your determination!! I would probably do the same thing to get shoes that I was dying for. I honestly have never counted my shoes before...but now you have inspired me to do so!

    SvarSlett
  11. Så naise sko du har!
    Jeg eier for mange sko, vet ikke antallet :p

    Veldig fin blogg! :D

    SvarSlett
  12. Gorgeous shoes selection.. I am also obsessed with mine..
    Cant never get enough
    LOx

    SvarSlett
  13. håper du får en super helg. skal legge til deg i blogglista mi så jeg ser når du oppdaterer ;)
    klem

    SvarSlett
  14. Just shows that persistence really pays off! And it makes the shoes more special :) Thanks so much for dropping by - so glad it led me to your sweet blog!

    SvarSlett
  15. Nice collection! I like that you only have 5 pairs but that they are all great and you can tell that you love them :) Nice work on getting those shoes-- the next time I need to find something, I will call on you to help!

    SvarSlett
  16. I totally love the brown one!
    I also don't have that much shoes :)
    x

    SvarSlett
  17. Love all of your shoes! Great mix!Thanks for sharing !

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  18. Så utrolig mange fine, og WOW! Du har jammen jobbet for å få tak i de, hehe! Jeg aner faktisk ikke hvor mange par sko jeg har, altfor mange, men er ikke alle jeg bruker, får ta meg en titt i skapet, hehe!

    SvarSlett
  19. Maybe you don't have a lot of shoes, but the shoes you do have are really nice.
    xo'

    SvarSlett
  20. wow that certainly is quite some effort to go through for some shoes, true determination! :)

    SvarSlett
  21. Thanks for your comment, Iloveyour blog. And gorgeous shoes, now following, hope you'll folow me back?xox

    http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  22. your shoes collection makes me feel jealous!

    SvarSlett
  23. omg, those shoes were really wanted!!
    I'm not sure, about 20 I guess..but the thing is I tend to get obsessed with a pair wear it a lot and then forget about it:(

    SvarSlett
  24. I have got a lot of shoes, I don't know the exact number, but i love your light brown shoes with laces.




    lifiquitemagazine.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...