tirsdag 28. desember 2010

Tribute




Today I'm making a little tribute to sweet Shin of Fashion Cappuccino. She loves this cardigan from Acne so much, so I thought I would try to recreate the lookbook outfit my own way (without the cowboy hat) Do you think that it looks good with the Alexander Wang Camera bag?

I dag har jeg en liten tribute til søte Shin som har bloggen Fashion Cappuccino. Hun elsker denne cardiganen. Synes dere Alexander Wang vesken passer til?

<3 Iben

All clothes (except shoes) borrowed from Retro

11 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, elsker både cardiganen og vesken!

    SvarSlett
  2. The outfit looks good!

    http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  3. I love this outfit, so laid back and casually elegant. Love your hair too! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  4. Iben...your outfit is killer! And i love it with the bag...it adds just the right touch! xo

    SvarSlett
  5. This outfit is absolutely PHENOMENAL on you! I love how it looks with the camera bag!! :)

    SvarSlett
  6. great outfit! Thank you for your sweet comment, doll! Come back soon! I'm a new follower :)

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo,
    Summer

    SvarSlett
  7. The cardigan -- ohemgee. Add me to the list of people who are in love with it.

    xoxo.
    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  8. Hi Iben! That is such a sweet surprise! Thank you so much! :-)! Yes, it looks great with the Wang bag! Perfect actually! xoxoxoxoo

    SvarSlett
  9. digger antrekket. superfin er du!

    SvarSlett
  10. takk :) Så gøy
    Ahh, ja vesken er fiin. Fik min til jul nå, er så fornøyd :)

    SvarSlett

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...